Friday, April 5, 2013

Project Life 2013 Week TWELVE

I am loving my approach to Project Life this year.  I feel like I am using the supplies I've hoarded all these years.  I am having fun with it and love the extra boost of creativity it's given me with scrapping.  I do have to confess to buying the Studio Calico PL "Last Call" kit...actually I bought two! ;)  I wanted to mix up my stash a little but not buy into a whole kit.  Just something to play with.

With that said, I am also loving the Amy Tan stitching kits!  I've tried a few stencils and find it so fun & even relaxing!  Worked in the arrows for my title card...it's not perfect but I like it!  I also used larger pics more this week.  Trying to keep it fun and not let it get stale.



Still have week 13 and almost 14 to work on but with Spring Break happening around here this week I haven't been scrapping much.  I'll get there!!

No comments: