Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Project Life 2013 Week TEN

I have decided to just go with the flow and post these pics without waiting anymore.  I keep trying to get the "perfect shot" when the lighting is good but my pictures just seem "eh".  So without waiting for perfection, here is Week Ten.

Lots of purple this week.  Shocking right?  I figured for my birthday week I'd go with my favorite color. ;)  I also made it a double spread.





Going with the double spread helped me include some extra pics that I normally wouldn't have included.



And of course there is the Birthday Insert.




The pictures basically tell the story, but I included some journaling anyway.

I swear, as much as I love including inserts, they slow me down at the same time.  Wouldn't change a thing though!

No comments: