Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Moments Like This Take My Breath Away

This layout created itself.  I imagined it before going to bed one night & in the morning, it just came together.  It just might be the fastest layout I've ever created!  With that said, I don't think I have to mention that it's my current favorite.  It's not even my "normal" scrapping style!  I like that.
 

I took this picture on the fly before Easter while out shopping with the girls.  Marissa was showing me how her outfit looked and I snapped the picture with my iphone.  It's not the best picture, but it made me stop and realized how fast she's growing up.  I can't believe how fast!

The title was cut using my Cameo & I used an older Studio Calico kit. I really need to use those more, or break them up.  I never signed up for their subscription and while I was thinking about it, I'm glad I didn't.  It's amazing what you can do with what you've got.  Never mind that a lot of product is starting to look a like. 

On that note, I have to catch up with Project Life a little!  Hope to share it soon!

No comments: