Saturday, November 6, 2010

Who's That??

When I saw this pic of Gianna.... I was reminded of this little girl....

Yes, that's ME!! I'm not sure how old I was....but at the time I thought I was HOT STUFF (or whatever we used to say back in the 80's)

Now look side by side.....




















Do you see the resemblance?

When I asked Gianna who that was, she knew right away that it was me. When I asked her if she saw the resemblance she gave me a firm "nuh-uh".

What does she know??
LOL!!

4 comments:

Carla said...

omg, you guys are twins!!!!!

Sasha Farina said...

OMG!! so alike!! OMG... i can't get over it. you're so alike!

laura vegas said...

you two look SO alike! and i'm also pretty sure i have that same white dress you're wearing. lol!

Suzanne said...

That is unreal!!!! What a great likeness!