Friday, April 19, 2013

Love is Grand

While organizing some pictures on my computer the other day, I came across these two from our last trip to Disney World.  Yes, it's been a year since our last trip there.  Yes, I'm having withdrawals.

I decided to print them out.  I had scrapped a similar picture already but that doesn't bother me.  I've been trying to use up the Studio Calico kits I have, so I pulled them out first trying to find papers that would work with these pics.  I found some papers I liked in the "Style Guide" kit and got to work.  I had the title in my head as a nod to our hotel, the "Grand Floridian".  I designed the title with my Cameo, and before I knew it had a plan.  A simple plan, but it works for me.


I'm not a fan of my handwriting and I usually do computer printed journaling, but lately I've just written it out.  I always procrastinate with computer journaling, knowing if I'm at the computer, I'll start doing other things instead of the actual journaling.  Crazy, I know!

No comments: