Friday, May 18, 2012

She is Eleven

Today is Marissa's 11th birthday.  So here are 11 things about her...

1.  Her favorite color is purple (again).

2. She's still a voracious book reader.  She loves The Hunger Games trilogy, The Kingdom Keepers series, the Kane Chronicles series & the Heroes of Olympus series. 

3.  She's tall for her age & towers over my one sister & my mother.  Sadly she's catching up to me & Joe...

4.  She got a cell phone recently & has turned into a texting tween.  Texting me from the couch or upstairs.

5.  Her shoe size is size 8 LADIES.  I am amazed, yet she giggles....and wears my shoes.

6.  She doesn't like wearing dresses, but prefers jeans or shorts.

7.  She is still owl obsessed.

8.  She is great at math.  Just like her Daddy.  She makes us very proud with her grades.

9.  She loves to try new foods, and has a huge appetite lately.

10.  She is happy-go-lucky.  She can be bossy, & moody too, but when she's in a good mood it's great.

11.  She has a beautiful smile (with or without braces), a wonderful heart & she's AMAZING!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a great idea! I hope you don't mind if I steal it ;-) She is turning into a beautiful young lady!