Friday, May 4, 2012

Mother's Day Tea 2012

Gianna's Girl Scout troop invited all the girls' mothers in for Mother's Day tea today.  The girls walked us in & seated us.  Then asked us to choose refreshments from a menu.  Once we gave them our "order", they happily went off to bring us our treats before serving themselves.


My little girl & I.



After we indulged in our treats, we played a "Know It All" game a `la "The Honeymoon Game".  The girls were asked to answer questions about us & we in turn did the same while they went outside for a few minutes.
Gianna did really well getting the answers right about me, I did  so-so.  Needless to say I did not win the "Mother-of-the-Year" award.  I don't think anyone did, but we were all winners in our girls' eyes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great event!