Thursday, March 25, 2010

Tiny Dancer

I've been on a roll with "purple" lately. It's my favorite color & lately seems to be on my LO's (here & here). Just don't mind the "so-so" pics--trust me it's better IRL!

My little Gianna...she just loves to perform! She is such a girly-girl & loves all the frilly outfits they dress up in. She loves to dance & has rhythm too! (she gets that from me!!) This pic is from her 1st day back for her 2nd year of dance in pre-school.



I am thrilled to say everything (except the Slice for the journal spot & stamp) I used on this LO is super OLD stuff that's been sitting in my stash for a LONG LONG time!! Feels so good to use it & not throw it out! I've been feeling the urge to purge!

2 comments:

Sasha Farina said...

she is such a doll! yay for using up old stash.. what a great feeling that must be!

Suzanne said...

She is a sweetie!!!! Love the ballet slippers embellishment!!!