Saturday, March 27, 2010

Princesses x3

Can you tell what I'm in the mood for?

You might say WARM weather...


You might say SPRING break...


But you should say......


DISNEY!!!

Had printed this pic out awhile ago with the intentions of scrapping it for "me", but never got around to it. Then as I started pulling papers I realized I was scrapping it more for the girls, so I printed another 2 copies--one for each of us. (I think of it as using more of my stash this way)

Made this one for Marissa's album.....
This one for Gianna's album.....
And used the scraps of those two LO's for MY album! With that I don't know how much blogging I'll be doing since we really are getting ready for another trip to Disney. But you never know what I might post! ;)

2 comments:

Valerie said...

I love how these layouts are connected by the patterns. Have a great time on your trip Sara!! Take lots of pics (I probably don't have to tell you to do that!)

Suzanne said...

Have a fabulous time!!! Cannot wait to see lots of snapshots!