Wednesday, December 31, 2008

What I've been up to today

It's New Year's Eve. Another year is over. Today it's been snowing throughout the day. It's been cold & windy---not my kind of weather at all! I've spent today messing around on the computer still in my pj's (the girls are too).

Just slacking when I should be working on my Christmas Journal. To be honest I was working on it a bit last night--so there! I've had so many thoughts go through my mind today but haven't gotten very far.

I've been trying to sign onto the CK website to make sure I can order my CK KOTM tomorrow but it's not accepting my log in attempts. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Now it's time for me to shower & get dressed for the day---I mean night!! LOL!!

1 comment:

laura vegas said...

i'm so distracted today, it's not even funny. lol! and would love to see what you've done on your christmas journal. i hate to even admit this ... but i never did anything with mine. lol!

have a great new years!