Thursday, December 18, 2008

Gianna's Holiday Show

Yesterday when I picked Gianna up from school, they told me to bring her in the next day if she feels better so she can be in the show. Knowing how much she wanted to be in the show I kept my fingers crossed that she'd be ok. The fever lasted most of the night but broke by the time she fell asleep & she slept all night long.

Today she ran errands with me (I had to go food shopping--I wasn't being a bad mommy) & there was no sign of the fever at all. She was completely normal, which makes me wonder if she's just allergic to school.....

The kids had to wear their Holiday best & since she's got lots of Christmas clothes (thanks to hand-me-downs), she wore this dress that was Marissa's from a few years ago. Aren't they all cute?? She's got possibly the biggest class in the school--24 kids & they all marched in wearing their handmade Santa hats. They sang "Santa Claus is Coming to Town" You better not pout!

A little rocking back & forth cuteness....

A little sassiness......



Then they sang a Chaunaka song that they made up.


She really got into it! Here she is with all the loot she scored at the party afterwards. So happy!


Now I ask is this the face of a sick kid????

2 comments:

Carla said...

I'm glad your little one is feeling better! Love the hats! Super cute!!

{Susan...Seriously.} said...

i hope that everyone is still feeling goood! that stinks, especially at christmas time. she looks like she feels better.

i saw some of these pics on facebook and i think when i looked at this on your blog-thought i already read it. sorry i missed them all!