Saturday, May 3, 2014

Project Life 2013 Week: Forty-Two

Week 42 was a full week of happenings around here. 


This week was Halloween heavy. The girls both got their costumes. Not so spooky decorations were added around the house. And Riley. Can't forget little Miss Riley! 


Included an insert to make room for some pictures. Mostly of Riley, of course! 



We treated Gianna to a spur of the moment concert (her 1st one!!) to see Selena Gomez. We got nose bleed seats but Gianna was a happy. Looking back, I would have done this differently but it's done! 



Today is National Scrapbook Day and I'm planning on staying in my scraproom as much as possible. Though I might have to break down and go outside since Gianna is begging to ride her bike and the puppies want to go for a walk. Sneak it in before the supposed rain comes down, then I'll be scrapping guilt free! 



No comments: