Friday, May 2, 2014

Project Life 2013 Week: Forty-One

Riley seems to have taken over my daily pictures. What can I say? She's photogenic AND she will let me take all the pictures I want. Unlike two other certain people that live with me. ;)




Simple pages. Nothing fancy really but they are done. I'm hoping to power through some of my 2014 pages so I can catch up. I really miss scrapping 12x12. I look around my scraproom, and I really have too much stuff (shhh! Don't tell Joe!) I want to use more of my stash. I've been trying to only buy what I really love when I'm at michaels, or sticking to the basic necessities, like adhesive....or washi! LOL!

Stories need to be told and while I'm doing that with project life for the everyday, there's so many other stories that aren't being told. Does that make sense? I want to create more. I want to play again. I feel like project life has taken over my scrapping and I don't like that. I want an even balance.

No comments: