Friday, May 30, 2014

Project Life 2013 Week: Forty-Seven

November has always been a tough month for me.  This week was no different.  Joe went away for a convention and I dealt with the girls, the puppies, his business, and our being apart.  Never mind getting ready for Thanksgiving and Christmas shopping, it's a TOUGH week for me.


One part of Joe's going away that I do like is the ability to Face Time with him at the end of the day.  I took a screenshot of our call as well as our texts.  


I found these ("grateful", 'home", "together") Heidi Swapp words in my stash and managed to use the entire pack in just a few weeks worth of pages.  Love rediscovering old stash!


The last few days, I find myself wishing I hadn't started Project Life 2014.  There I said it.  I find it time consuming lately, and I miss, really, really miss 12x12 pages.  Yes, I know, I can do both, but I just can't put it aside and create a LO knowing how far behind I am.  Weird, right?  I hope to catch up with PL and THEN I can work on regular pages again.  It's just how my brain functions.  I'm at the point where I'll be simplifying my PL approach as well. I'm not going to worry about embellishing it "just right".  As long as the words tell the stories, I'm calling it done.  Not to say, I won't embellish it at all, just don't want to have it feel so "chore-like"  This should be a fun hobby, not something I find myself purposely avoiding.

There, my rant is over.  Hopefully, the pressure will magically lift from my shoulders and I can turn out some more spreads and catch up before vacation!

No comments: