Friday, May 16, 2014

Project Life 2013 Week: Forty-Four

Week 44, aka- Halloween week!  This week was a fun week for me.  I used a lot of alpha stickers to keep things simple but I also raided my stash.



That little squirrel card was from Imaginisce.  Didn't have much to add to it to turn it into the cutest little week card.  


Of course, since it was Halloween, there would be a lot more pictures to include.  Inserts make the spread fun usually.  I talked myself into not hoarding the cute cards from Bella Blvd and actually USING them in my pages.  So happy I did, since I love how they came out!  I also took a WRMK page protector and stitched down the second half of the page leaving me with a column of 4x3 slots for my cards.

Side A

Side B I used some MAMBI cards for this side, LOVE the glitter! 


Added a few more Halloween pics to this side and worked my way into November. 



I have been trying to use more of my stash, whether it's new right now or not.  I sorta put myself on a buying hold except of course for "necessities", like adhesive.  I should have plenty of supplies to last me a long, long time.  I'm not saying I won't buy anything (like the latest Bella Blvd-which was a must have) but I want to really exhaust my options at home before buying "the perfect" something to finish a page.

Typing it on my blog makes it more official. ;)

No comments: