Sunday, May 26, 2013

Three Layouts Three Ways

I had some pictures laying around that I had printed for my Project Life album only to realize I had printed too many.  I didn't want to toss them so I finally decided to scrap them.  The design came to mind when I came across this patterned paper from Amy Tangerine...I could see the layout clearly.  Of course I realized that I had to make one for both Marissa and Gianna's albums so I printed off a few more pictures and got to work.  Somehow I still ended up with some duplicates that made me realize I could do an extra layout for our "family/everything else" album.
This is the first one I did for the family album.  I like to think the wood paper represents the boardwalk and the kraft paper is the sand. 


I got to dig through my stash and found some cute nautical seahorse buttons.  I guess hoarding supplies pays off!!  Also used some sequins I had bought a huge pack of at Michael's in the kids craft section.



Marissa's layout was next.  Kept everything very similar.  Adding a couple extra pictures, and mixing up the embellies and the alphas.




Last but not least was Gianna's layout.  Again I used pictures focused on her and the design stayed the same.  Made use of that jar of sequins on all the layouts! 


Forgot about these fabulous alphas from Jillibean Soup and love how they look! 


These layouts were created one after another and in record time.  Just love that!  The best part is using the odd bits of things that have been sitting in my stash! 

No comments: