Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Project Life 2013 Week SEVENTEEN

It's May!  I think May really means Spring to me.  The weather isn't as crazy as April, it's generally nicer and you can really enjoy it.  Bonus: It's Marissa's birthday month!

I blew through week 17!  I had a lot of pics I wanted to add but decided against inserts and just did flip pockets.  Looking at the spread, I feel like it's all over the place. It's not my favorite, but I'm ok with it.  My mojo wasn't going full blast, but not every week is going to be amazing, right?

I thought I was going to love my title pocket, but maybe I overdid it with the grass.  I definitely love playing with the Amy Tangerine stitch kits!  So fun!  You get the creative boost that works perfectly with scrapping.  The bottom two pockets are flip pages but I didn't do much with them so I didn't bother taking pics of the insides.


The top and middle parts of this page focused on Friday's afternoon outside.  The girls played while I enjoyed the flowering tree in our front yard.


On this page the top right pocket is another flip page.

Like I said, I flew through this week but I'm good with it.  Looking forward to more outdoor fun with the warmer weather!  And can't forget planning Marissa's 12th birthday!!  Can't believe my baby is getting so big!  She amazes me on a daily basis.  Just love her!

No comments: