Tuesday, September 7, 2010

We're Home!

Yes we're home. It's been crazy around here....& we've only been home 2 full days!!

The day we were coming back, I got a call from my sister that my Mom was on her way to the hospital with a possible broken leg. Seriously?? Turns out she broke the fibia & tibia bones in her leg. She had to have surgery to put a rod in her leg. She's in terrible pain but she'll be ok. :( I can't get the picture of her lying in the hospital bed out of my head......it reminds me of when my Dad was in the hospital with cancer.

Also trying to get things ready for back to school this week. The summer is OVER! It'll be nice to have some peace & quiet in the house. Just not looking forward to the homework!! It's been torture getting the girls to do their over the summer work. :(

With that I've got backpacks to get ready...be back soon with lots of pics to share!

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Oh, Sara - I'm so sorry to read about your mom. Hope she is doing better and her surgery went well!