Wednesday, September 15, 2010

There's A Fairy In My Kitchen!

I love these pics of Gianna! She was 3 years old & into dressing up. Another quirk of hers is to sit in that spot on the floor of my kitchen & watch TV. Nevermind that they have a TV in the Den they can watch, this one gets used A LOT!!


Back before our trip I started scrapping these old pics of Gianna. I was trying to get it done before we left to leave you with something pretty to look at but it just didn't happen.

I think the thing that hung me up on this LO was the embellies. Usually it's the journaling but this time I had ideas for embellies but then I didn't have the room. I kept walking away from it hoping something would come to me but finally gave up.

I figure it's done & in her album. Years from now she won't know the scrapping trends that I tried or not. She'll just know that I loved these memories enough to put them on paper. I think I'll be doing that more. I don't submit my work so there's no one to please but myself.....and hopefully my kids. Hopefully by letting go of that "pressure" I'll be scrapping more again!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This is soooo cute. I only have a little boy so I live my girly layouts threw yours. LOL.

Valerie said...

What a great memory for your daughter to have - of watching tv in her mother's kitchen. You captured it very sweetly - and that is what matters!

Re: Disney - would love your tips. We've gone every year for the last 10 at Halloween time and this year decided to give Christmas a try. We're very excited - any handy tips would be most appreciated! :) Thanks so much Sara!

Suzanne said...

Too cute!!!! Your daughter is adorable too!
I know, I have been holding on to a page, because I feel it needs something too.! However, I am with you, let it go! LOL
I want to scrap again too! Hugs