Monday, September 20, 2010

Tangerine Dream

I've had these pics laying on my desk for a little while now. When I first printed them out I was really inspired to scrap them but I had another project to finish first. I have a small pile of inspiring pics to scrap laying on my desk. I love pulling out older pics that I haven't seen in awhile!

I used the Slice for the title & embossed the brown cardstock underneath with Swiss Dots. That is my ultimate favorite embossing folder.

This is Marissa's LO....
I kept these practically identical....basically because it was easier to scrap. I also used old paper (Provo Craft) from my stash. I got the title from the pics. Not because there's any fruit involved but that's what popped into my mind when I 1st saw these pics & it stuck. Then I remembered I had this QK orange die cut & used it to tie that in with the title. Flowers are Heidi Swapp & the small ones are old Prima's that I never seem to make a dent in the bottle.
Gianna's LO....
Gianna's LO seemed to get more flowers thanks to her request. I can't complain since she wants to get involved. ;)

4 comments:

Carla said...

this is really cute Sara!!! I love the title and the colors here!

Unknown said...

Such a cute title. Perfect :)

laura vegas said...

love the title! and the design ... great for a two page layout, with lots of pics :)

Suzanne said...

You are rocking with pages! Love it!