Thursday, May 21, 2009

I Repeat!

Yes I know I've said it before ~~I'm a bad blogger~~. I know it! I've been off track with everything lately! Cleaning, laundry, blogging, scrapping...well cleaning I've always been off track on but you know what I mean! LOL!

I really have been getting better....baby steps....today I worked on some older posts that I need to post & I also have caught up with printing out my 365 pics....pretty much anyway! I was missing so many pics....then I took some "filler" shots thinking I took too many...then I thought I didn't have enough....but I did. Still with me?? LOL!

Just realized how that sentence just kept going! English teachers all over must be getting the chills!

With that said, I'm going to bed!

Sincerely,
Bad Blogger

2 comments:

{Susan...Seriously.} said...

me, too!!! have a great holiday weekend!!!

Unknown said...

There's a site somewhere - wish I could remember where it is - about how you don't have to apologize for being a bad blogger. It's truly hilarious. Anyway, don't you hate how blogging adds just ONE more thing to your "to-do" list???