Saturday, December 1, 2012

Jolly Little Elf

In honor of it being the first of December I am sharing this LO I made recently.  I've had this pic printed waiting to be scrapped for awhile now (I seem to do that a lot).  I even had the title printed on the back, all ready to go.  I finally grabbed the pic and dug through my stash of Christmas papers.  Finding these old Imaginisce papers that I used for the last December Daily I made.

I was trying to capture Gianna's playfulness in the LO.  She's always been a happy go lucky kind of girl, always ready for fun.  She was four in this picture.  Can this really be four years ago??  I remember taking this picture like it was yesterday.  Where does time go?? 


I re-discovered my Heidi Swapp date stamp for this.  Happy I never got rid of it.  I've got quite a collection of roller stamps going...not that I have a "problem" or anything.  Nothing I can't quit...but I don't want to.


Used my Silhouette to cut the two doilies, have I mentioned my love for that machine??  Makes me wish I didn't have a few other machines....

Hoping to get more Christmas-y LO's made.  I don't think I've done a lot of Christmas scrapping, which is ridiculous considering how much paper I have! 

Debating on doing a December Daily this year.  I'm inspired by everyone's albums I've seen on Instagram but don't want to fill up my plate more than it is.  I've got Project Life and well, there's Christmas and all that goes with it.  **sigh**  Maybe I'll do it afterwards, you know in January or something....

No comments: