Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas Day 2012

Christmas Morning started out quietly.  I made sure to get up early since the girls made a special request that I do....then I waited for them.


Gianna was the first one up which is no surprise.  She hasn't hit that "tween" late sleep mode like Marissa has.  I made her wake her sister up, because if I have to be up that early, so will they.  HA!

Then once again I made them pose for pics before tearing into things.  They know the rules.


I won't bore you with all the pics, but I will tell you that Monster High was a big hit (once again) in our house.



Both girls were happy with their haul, and at the end the room was a total disaster...but that's a sign of a Merry Christmas!!


Later in the afternoon, we headed to my sister Marie's house for a relaxing dinner & movies.  I couldn't talk the whole family into a pic but I managed to snag Joe for a pic.  Love him!


Hoping everyone had a very Merry Christmas!!

No comments: