Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Cookie Time 2012

Cookie baking happened around here.  I had hopes to do it in two days but I was forced to stretch it out a little further.  Oh well, it's done!

A staple that might not be considered an actual "Christmas Cookie" are my "Famous-In-My-Own-Mind" Chocolate Chip cookies.  I make extras of these since they're everyones favorites.


Another non-traditional cookie are "White Chocolate Macadamia Nut with Coconut Cookies".  I usually just make these once a year, though I do see people reaching for them.  Joe loves them.



These go by many names but according to my recipe they're called "Honey Sand Balls".  They are a little involved and messy to eat but Joe loves them and I normally just make them at Christmas time.



These are probably my favorite, "Walnut Tarts".  I fell in love with them at my Aunt's house and got her recipe.  So good not too hard to make but a few steps....completely worth it!



I stopped making "Peanut Butter Blossoms" a while ago but for some reason decided to make a batch to see how the girls liked them.  Marissa LOVED them!



The standard "Green & Red Spritz".  I make these every year as well....I find it funny to see which color people prefer....It's the exact same recipe except for the food dye but I've noticed certain people only eat certain colors.  Go figure.


No comments: