Friday, February 24, 2012

Scrap Cards 2.0

After making THESE LO's I had a lot of pieces left over that I hated to toss out. Since I can never have enough birthday cards I decided to give these a try. I actually like how they came out too!

The longest part to making these was the heat embossing but even that didn't take long at all.I had scraps of these colors the most so kept this to just those colors. Thought it was more "manly"....







This is probably my least favorite card from the bunch, but I still like it. And it reminds me of corn. Totally random thought there....




I've got some exciting news that I can't wait to share! I don't want to jinx it so I'm waiting....but if it happens I'll be able to share tomorrow! It's something sorta scrappy related that I've been wanting for a long, long time! ;) Wish me luck!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love these! I can't wait to spend some time making some!