Thursday, February 9, 2012

February Randomness

Time to play a little catch up.
February seems to be moving along whether I like it or not.

A friend of mine turned me on to working out with the Wii Just Dance 3 . It keeps track of your workouts & really makes you sweat! I like that I can mix it up with the treadmill so it's not a boring routine.


I've been doing a lot more decluttering. I try to take a few bags of "shtuff" to Goodwill each week. I like to think I can hear the house sighing in relief each time I make a trip. ;)

The mileage on my car seemed evil but I believe the dust is the truly evil one.

Got bored with the case for my phone & got something pretty from Old Navy for $10. Very random there.

Joe & I managed to go out for dinner alone. We would've liked to catch a movie too but Joe was beat & a nice dinner without the girls arguing was enough & much needed. Not the greatest pic but I'll take what I can get. ;)

We took the girls to see Big Miracle. I didn't realize I'd need tissues! Yes I'm a sucker...



I'm not much into sports, but if I had to choose I'd pick football. Every year I'll watch the Superbowl (mostly for the commercials) but this year I actually watched the game-due to the Giants playing. I'm not someone who jumps on the bandwagon either, I've always liked them--they're OUR HOME TEAM! And those last two minutes of the game were nerve racking!



I've also managed to squeeze in some scrappy time but I need to take pictures & never seem to remember until nighttime. :/ scrapper fail. Yes I realize I should do this now, but I'm blogging from my phone while stuck at work (Joe took my car to get new brakes--waiting for it to be done).

At Marissa's last dentist appt., the dentist noticed her bottom canine tooth wasn't growing in straight, but HORIZONTAL in her lower jaw. (see the tooth?).

He told us to take her to an orthodontist who confirmed that she will be needing oral surgery. Marissa is not a happy camper at all & I must admit to be freaked out by it all. I just try to hide it in front of her. ;(

We're not sure when she's having the surgery as we need to meet with the ortho some more, but apparently it's pretty common though most cases are in the upper jaw. The orthodontist did give her a fancy goodie bag that made her happy though. Can you say $CHA-CHING$$$$???

Oh and I finally got around to labeling the girls' baby photo albums I worked on back in August/September. Yes I am nothing but a procrastinator.



So that's been my month more or less. Joe's birthday is Sunday so I'm getting the house ready for family coming over to celebrate. Who wants cake??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you've been busy! I need to do some organizing and I wish Craig and I could go out alone. Oh, the joys of tax season!