Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Birthday Calendar

Awhile ago I saw THIS post from the girls at eighteen25. I knew I had to make one because I am terrible about birthdays. At least, I am lately. I downloaded the pre-made month pages & as I seem to do lately, I forgot about them.

Story of my life.

Then back in June I think, I came across them & decided to get the pattern paper on it. I used some super old papers...I can not say enough how happy it makes me when I use up some OLD stash!Of course, nothing more came from it. I needed a clipboard & never thought about it when I was out. Eventually I did find one & much, much later I finally, FINALLY got around to blogging it.



So if your birthday is coming up, & you happen to be on my list, you just might get a card in the mail from me....just sayin'! ;)

6 comments:

Sara said...

This is such a great idea! Yay for using up old stash!

Jingle said...

That is really cute!

Blessed Ladybug said...

very nice thanks for sharing...

Carla said...

super clever girl!!!

Laura T. said...

This is a great idea. I used to be so good at remembering birthdays and anniversaries, but now I can't remember. I miss sending out cards. This will help a lot.

Crystal said...

Great idea! Just pinned it!