Monday, April 11, 2011

Working Hard

With the Summer approaching (not fast enough for us), the girls have been realizing that part of their Summer will be spent with me at work.

Before you go feeling sorry for them, it's just 2 days a week. A few hours each day. Wed. is the longer day but even then we're out by 1pm usually. Thurs is even earlier. Like I said don't feel sorry for them. They have fun. Sometimes if Joe has an extra video game not on location, he'll let them play. They also bring their Nintendo DSi's & books. They can keep busy.

With that said I was going through some of the pics from my iphone & came across these. I knew how I wanted to scrap them. First I used the Instagram app on my iphone to brighten them up. I printed them out & trimmed them to fit the Say Cheese stamp. (Can I just say how much I LOVE that stamp??) I used all Jillibean Soup on here including the Coredinations cardstock. I have to admit-it was my 1st time using it, & I love the contrast & the feel of the paper after sanding it After making the 1st one, I realized I had to make another. I try to be fair for each girls' album, especially if they're both in the pic, then try to mix it up so they don't look exactly alike. Used all Jillibean Soup for this too.And those tiny mini tags are an old QK die that I had in my stash. I love how these turned out. I think I'll be scrapping more of my iphone pics in the future!

4 comments:

Mary Hamer said...

Super cute! I am so going to have to try that app! Thanks for sharing!

Laura T. said...

I just got an iPhone and have been playing with Instagram. I haven't printed anything yet though. Did you print your pix at home? I just wondering if I send them out to be printed, will they look the same as I see on my camera.

Unknown said...

Super cute and love them both. I think I might need to get some of those papers. lol.

Laurel Beard said...

This is super cute! Love your layout, your polaroids, your texture! Absolutely ADORABLE. I've got Instagram on my phone too and you have just encouraged me to use it more!!!

I also wanted to let you know about a challenge site I run. I created it because I LOVE Lawn Fawn stamps. Head on over there and check it out! You might find that your projects fit the challenges!!! http://lawnscaping.blogspot.com