Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Re-Cap

Easter morning the girls smile for me before diving into their Easter baskets.
I usually have the family over for Easter dinner. My sisters came over & the house fills up fast. But it's not too bad, there were 11 of us all together.

During the chaos I managed to get this quick pic of Marissa.
Caught her checking out a chocolate bunny.



Had to bribe Gianna to get this pic of her.
The day started out really nice & sunny, but they were calling for rain. Unfortunately, the rain came before we were ready to do the egg hunt outside. So we had to hide eggs in the playroom in the basement. We gave the younger kids a head start before we let my older two niece & nephew search for eggs.

Gianna with her score of eggs.

Marissa was happy with her haul.


After everyone left & things were cleaned up, I realized I didn't get a lot of good pics. The girls weren't crazy about it but were more agreeable since they were tired. ;)

My beautiful Marissa. I can't believe she's about to turn 10! I'm not ready for that.


Gianna was already in a sugar coma & her hair was all crazy but she's still my sweetie.











Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like they all had a great time!