Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Summer Beauty

I have a habit of printing pictures with intentions to scrap them but then get involved with other projects. Then when I'm ready to scrap them, the ideas I had are gone. I know I should write them down as I print the pictures but hey, I'm nothing if not a procrastinator! ;)

I absolutely LOVE this picture of Marissa. She looks so much older than 9. It's like I get to see a glimpse of what she'll look like when she's older. This is another lift of Laura's work. You can see her LO HERE. I used all "Summertime" Echo Park Papers & embellies on this. And I got to use my new Sizzix flower rosettes. That is so much fun to use.



5 comments:

Just Jaime said...

Love that flower! Do you have tutorial on how to make it or is just pretty much just the Sizzix punch?

Becky said...

Wow, beautiful picture and a beautiful layout! :)

Tammy said...

Gorgeous layout! I love that rosette. One of these days I MUST get that die! Thanks for sharing the great ideas.

Carla said...

oh my goodness Sara, this is gorgeous!! I thought I was at the echo park blog or something!! Great job!
I have that rosette diecut too, isn't it great? Just don't cut it shorter, like on the long side...it'll fall apart, lol!

Kerry McKibbins said...

Beautiful!