Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Night Owls

While waiting for the ball to drop on New Year's Eve I took these pics of the girls in their new owl PJ's. They look so comfy--wish I had a set! ;)


Since the pics weren't both the same dimensions they threw me off a bit. Going through some notes I made when I read all my favorite blogs, I came across THIS LO of Laura's & knew where to go from there.
I was trying to flip this one around but I just couldn't hack it (my mojo was leaving me), so I just made both LO's the same this time.Used My Little Shoebox papers, letters from Jillibean Soup & those cute little owls are from Michaels.

4 comments:

Tracy said...

Adorable layouts.
Such cute girls :)

Hedgehog Reader said...

Oh these are absolutely darling! Your girls are beautiful, and your layouts are the perfect showcase of cute girls in cute jammies! :o)

Katherine said...

Beautiful LOs - gorgeous photos :)

Carla said...

super cute Sara!!! I loved that LO of Laura's...great lift :)