Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My World

You know when you have pics that you love & scrap them over & over? These pics are it for me (well 3 out of 4 pics are--guess which I'm not crazy on!).

To tell the truth I think after I had printed these I realized I'd like them better in B & W for this LO. I think I even have these printed in different sizes so I'm sure they'll pop up again at some point.

I'm almost afraid to mention how long this LO took me since looking at it is so simple. I had it going one way, but wasn't feeling it so I left it for a couple of days. When I had time again, this is what came together....then the title/journaling threw me when I had a lightbulb moment to just keep it simple & this is what I ended up with.


(Used all MM on this)

Looking at it now I see a few things I could change but as I always say...it's done!! Besides I've got more copies!! LOL!!

2 comments:

Carla said...

oh, I love this Sarah!! And I love that paper!

Sasha Farina said...

i think it's very sweet like this. simple and lovely!