Sunday, January 10, 2010

Precious

Yes the baby LO's continue!! What can I say? I come across the pics & get inspired!

Some of these pics are the same or similar to this LO but it doesn't faze me (I had extras). I'm just happy they're scrapped!!

Sorry for the cruddy pic.....Used a lot of older stuff from my stash on this one. I'm determined to use my stash more this year. No that's not my New Year's resolution.....I don't make those any more.

Older MM papers. Some older & not so old metal embellies mixed together. Buttons, I need to really use more of those on my LO's! And some old MM ribbon. If there's anything I need to add more of on my LO's, it's ribbon hands down!! LOL!!

3 comments:

Carla said...

cute cute cute Sara!

Deneen said...

Love this too cute. I am determined to use my stash too this year even if I have to pull out the paperkins LOL! Don't know why I have always felt the need to hoard my stash but no more at least that is what I am trying for.

Heather Ruwe said...

great LO! love the alpha letters.