Friday, November 20, 2009

Thankful

I spotted this LO on the Jillibean Soup Blog awhile ago & knew I had to do a version of it. BUT I didn't have all the Jillibean papers (since then I've placed my order thank you!), so I decided to use my Bo Bunny Double Dot papers.

I really like how it came out & would like to display it for Thanksgiving...gonna work on that!


Papers - Bo Bunny Double Dots
Chipboard Alpha - Lil Davis (OLD)
Glitter Alpha - Making Memories
Chipboard Heart - Heidi Swapp (old)
Border Punches - Stampin Up! & EK Success
Gems - Misc.

6 comments:

Carla said...

this is beautiful Sara. Love the colors!!!

Heather Ruwe said...

gorgeous!

Deneen said...

Love this layout and may just have to lift it!

~Sasha Farina~ said...

oh the LO is sweet and gorgeous and thoughtful :) *hugs*

{Susan...Seriously.} said...

love the layouts and the cards!!

Suzanne said...

This is such a beautiful layout! What a great way to document your family. Love all the texture!