Monday, August 10, 2009

Found....

Awhile back I made a LO.

Then I started working on the Vacation Albums & totally forgot about the LO.

It was all done just never took a pic of it to post.

Then in July I came across the LO & grabbed my camera to take it's pic

I uploaded the pic of the LO to my laptop along with other pics. While going through the uploaded pics I got the urge to catch up on my blog.

Thinking I was back on track with blogging I saved the LO to post about when I had nothing else to post about. (following me here??)

Then the evil cycle of bad blogging (I blame Facebook) & working on the Vacation albums continued. There was even an un-planned Ikea remodeling (which I only just posted too!)

Today I finally downloaded more pics to my desktop & there was the "lost" LO. So I figured I'd blog it pronto quick!

I realize I made this a longer post than necessary but I am procrastinating on the never-ending pile of laundry I need to tackle....

All products used are the Making Memories Cheeky line with the exception of the American Crafts Thickers title letters.

1 comment:

Carla said...

Cute LO...I love the Cheeky line, its so pretty. And the pic is even cuter!