Found this on Amy's blog & thought it was fun.
8 things I'm looking forward to:
1. Disney World
2. Staying at a different hotel on our next trip
3. Having my sister Chet come on vacation with us.
4. Date nights at Disney
5. Girls going back to school....we have a late start this year....
6. Getting back to a more normal routine.
7. Scrapbooking more
8. New Moon Movie..... Just 81 days to go!
8 things I did yesterday:
1. Went to Best Buy, Chili's Staples & BJ's.
2. Finished my new blog banner.
3. Wasted a lot of time on Facebook.
4. Fed the girls 83,000 times. (feels like it anyway) ;)
5. Gave the girls baths.
7. Baked a chocolate cake & made rice krispie treats
8. Wrapped birthday presents.
8 things I wish I could do:
1. Get a mani/pedi.
2. Loose weight.
3. Have someone else clean my house.
4. Make my girls get along with each other.
5. Control my temper
6. Take better photos.
7. Stay in Cinderella's Castle.
8. Work at Disney World being a Princess (have to work on #5)
8 TV shows I watch:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Brothers & Sisters
3. Desperate Housewives
4. 2 1/2 Men
5. The Big Bang Theory
6. CSI Miami
7. Food Network Challenge
8. Ace of Cakes
8 things I collect:
1. Coffee Mugs
2. Tote Bags
3. Scrap Supplies
4. Disney Snowglobes
5. Disney Collector pieces
8. Hotel pens
What are 8 things you are excited about?
1. Going to Disney!
2. Spending more time with Joe...more on this later.
3. Having my baby start Kindergarten this Sept.
3. Having both my kids in one school.
4. Meeting the girls' new teachers.
5. Getting more space in my Scrap studio....sometime after Disney
6. Making over our guest room.
7. New Moon movie in November.
8. Going back to Hawaii in a few more years. Joe says when Gianna's 10 we're going back...I'm holding him to it!!! ;)