Friday, April 24, 2009

Photo Tag

Susan tagged me on her blog.

Here are the rules:
Take a picture of yourself right now, no primping or preparing. Just snap the picture.
Load onto your blog.
Tag 3 people to play… remember if you are tagged on another blog we will all be heading to yours to see if you played along.


Here I am looking tired with those heavy bags under my eyes. Please take pity on me! At least I have some color on my face & I'm not so pasty white anymore!

Now I'm tagging Laura, Carla & Mary. Come on girls show us your "best" shot!! And no cheating ladies!

2 comments:

Carla said...

You're so sweet Sara. I can't take a pic when I look like I've been run over by a truck! Friday's are my worse beauty day! LOL!

Unknown said...

oh....do I haaaaave to??? Whine, whine. Does it count if I do it tomorrow?