Sunday, January 4, 2009

365: Week of Dec 29

I know I didn't get to order my CK KOTM 365 kit but in the hopes that I can somehow miraculously get my hands on one, I'm playing along. I like to start my weeks with Monday so I'll be posting my weeks worth of pics on Sundays.


Mon. 12/29 #1
The girls & I had lunch with our friends The Coopers at Chili's.

Tues. 12/30 #2
Loading more CD's on my iPod. A new addiction!!

Wed. 12/31 #3
New Years Eve

Thurs. 1/1 #4
Tried ordering the CK KOTM. Failed miserably!!
Fri. 1/2 #5
iPod Love!Sat. 1/3 #6
Family Christmas Party


Sun. 1/4 #7
Marissa the last night of Winter Break.

2 comments:

laura vegas said...

love all the photos. glad you're playing along ... although i'm so bummed you didn't get the kit. i'm sure you'll come up with another plan though!

{Susan...Seriously.} said...

i'm doing my take WEEKLY...i think daily will at some point be too much...if i'm lucky enough to have 7 days of pics, then great...if not i'm okay with that. kudos to you!

{my kit should be here monday!!!} fingers crossed for you!