Monday, November 10, 2008

High School Times

I like that this album switches themes on me & keeps it sort of "fresh". This is my sister Chet when she graduated from high school. I kept with the school colors which was maroon & white--what is it with schools & maroon??



She is now about to turn 30!! Which I just have to throw in there since she tormented me when I turned 30 about getting OLD.
Yeah? Well look who's old now sister!!!
LOL!! Sorry I just had to!! LOVE her!!!

Also hoping that this might get her in the mood to scrap with me since she said she was but hasn't yet--are you feeling guilty Chet?? (she reads the blog now & then)
-------------------------

Here's another pic of my sister Chet. See there IS variety! This is her Senior Prom. She looked beautiful!


Used Making Memories paper from a wedding kit I got at Target. Really liked how the starry effect came out & I got to use up some of these brads that have sat in my stash forever! And have you noticed all the Cuttlebug embossing on a lot of the LO's?? I've got to say buying that machine was money well spent!!

No comments: