Saturday, November 8, 2008

Something Different

Since the last few LO's I've posted have all just been my neice I figured it was time for something different. How about Wedding LO's?? Everybody loves weddings right? I know I do.

This is a pic of my cousin Maria (we have lots of Maria's in my family) & her husband Rob. They are now married over 10 years & have 2 adorable girls.

I didn't make it a traditional looking wedding LO since I figured all the wedding pics in this album would then look alike. I ended up going with the autum background for the colors since she was married in October.




-------------------

This is my friend Connie's wedding to John. They are married over 10 years & have 3 beautiful kids.

Kept the design the same mostly & again went with her wedding colors. Love using the stamps on these, as well as using some older stash. Hoping to use up a lot of older stuff on this album!
--------------------

This LO is of my friend's Jack & Gina's wedding. Some 10+ years ago they were married after being sweethearts in high school, & now they have 2 cute little kids.

Still using the same basic design which is just making it simpler to create. Totally loving the "getting it done" feeling!!

No comments: