Sunday, October 19, 2014

Pumpkin Picking 2014

One of my favorite things to do in the Fall is go pumpkin picking!  We never went last year (girls had zero interest) so I was happy we went!

It was a sunny but chilly day.  Gianna went hunting immediately and found a lot of contenders.  She would've brought home a dozen if we let her!



Marissa needed a bit more coaxing, but quickly chose a pumpkin.


Gianna found herself a cute hat too. ;)



Never a dull moment.  Never.


Had to talk her into this but I love the result.


She didn't want her picture taken here but I told her we'd get a caramel apple.  Bribery at it's best.


The lighting was rapidly changing so this was the best I got.


Before we left I asked Marissa to take a picture of Joe and I.  I LOVE it!!!!  Didn't even realize that we matched until afterwards! Great minds think a like!
















No comments: