Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Our Not So Scarey Halloween 2014

Halloween is one of my favorite "holidays", my most favorite is Christmas, in case you were wondering. ;). So I went all out and finished decorating for Halloween today. I re-discovered some things I haven't seen in awhile and it was all fun again! 

We don't do the scary stuff around here, basically because I'm chicken. Most of our stuff is Disney themed. Bet that's a complete surprise! LOL!! 

Some of this stuff we've had since Marissa was a baby so it's sentimental. Then of course I've added to it with each visit to Disney World. 

This sign gets updated constantly by Gianna with my comings and goings. 


My pumpkins don't get changed up that much from year to year but I love them. 




Around here we love Stitch.





I've come to realize that I have a thing for cute candy dishes/cookie jars. 


Ready and waiting for cute little trick or treaters!!







No comments: