Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Project Life 2013 Week: Fifty-Two

My last week of 2013!  Took long enough to get here!  This week is a bit longer, since I squeezed in the rest of the year into it.  I wanted to keep the year all together in one album.


When I made this I was pushing to get it done while including a lot of pictures. Hard to narrow down the options around Christmastime.


Inserts come in handy, since I have a hard time deciding on pictures.  I think this insert was my favorite too.  I kept it easy and simple.



I had to include this picture of the girls on Christmas morning and thought it would be great as an 8 1/2 x 11.  Nothing fancy, whatsoever, but i let the picture say it all.


On the back I included pictures of the girls by themselves.  Again, nothing fancy.


This side doesn't have much extra to it, but the story is there and that's the important part.



The following spread wraps up the year.


It's a bit hard to see, but I added stitching to the jawbone pocket.  The flags were pre-printed on the card and I just stitched it with matching floss.  The family filler card was already circled and had the heart but I wanted it to stand out more so I added stickles to it.  Who says you have to leave things alone?


I kept the pictures 4x6 on this side using the smaller pockets for journaling and I need to remember to do that more.  I like having the pictures stand out.


For the closing page, I like to add some family pictures from the year.  I know I already have them in the album but it doesn't matter to me.  I embossed the good times veneer with gold Zing and the large 4 veneer (from Michael's) with an aqua zing powder.  A little all over the place but it's DONE!!!

Currently, I'm on Week 10 of 2014, so I have more to share!  So good to finally be completely done with 2013!

No comments: