Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Project Life 2013 Week: Fifty-One

These pages both dragged on and were fun at the same time.  So many pictures to include make it seem endless, yet I had fun playing with them.


Happy with how these came out.  Tried keeping it simple yet fun.





Another insert for our visits from Zonko.  It's hard to see but the wood veneer (found it at Michaels) has some tiny glitter sewed into the pocket.



Almost done working on February for 2014.  Was hoping to be further along in the year by now, but some days it seems too time consuming.  I find myself wishing I didn't have so many Project Life supplies, making me feel guilty that I "have" to keep going with this project.  I miss scrapping traditionally.  I know I am scrapping in a way but I can't seem to find balance between the two and it's frustrating. I know I'm recording our life memories, so I can't really complain.

No comments: