Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Thankful 2013

With Thanksgiving so close, I've been thinking about what I'm thankful for. Some serious. Some simple. Thankful for it all.

My family. Joe and the girls are my everything. Everything I do, I do for them. Sound like a Bryan Adams song? It was our wedding song. Still true to this day. Love them. 



My puppies. They make me so happy. I can be having a rotten day and they make it better with their love and kisses....and playing. They make me laugh so much at their craziness! Sure house training isn't fun but neither was potty training the girls. They melt me. 


Grateful for coffee and the reminder not to take things too seriously. 


I'm thankful for our health. It's been a crazy year (for Joe) health-wise. You take the simple things for granted. Seeing him have surgery twice this year has been stressful. Luckily, he's doing so much better for it all. 



I'm thankful for magical places. Where else can you act like a kid with no worries?


I am thankful for simple things like weight loss apps that have helped me stay on track with my goals. It's been slow moving but it's moving in the right direction. 


So that's the short list.  I'm sure there's a lot more that I'm Thankful for besides this, but I was going for the not obvious things.

Wishing everyone a wonderful, and peaceful Thanksgiving!


No comments: