Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Project Life 2013 Week: Thirty-Two

As I plug along trying to finish up my Disney pages from August, I'm slowly sharing the weeks of Project Life I do have ready. This time of year is always so fast paced with the holidays so there's not much time to play in my scraproom. Oh well, I'll take what I can get.

Apparently this week was very *pink* for me. 


I used ribbon on my week card and it felt good. I think washi has replaced my love of ribbon, and I have a lot of ribbon. I need to put a stop on my scrappy buying and just use what I have. I know I keep saying that, if only the manufactures would work with me and slow down on releasing all new fabulous products!! LOL! 


The girls have a sudden love for polishing their nails. And not just plain ol polish, they got fancy and did "water marbling". It was messy and frustrating but they got it out of their system. 


This filler card is my favorite. The "always" is an old metal sign from "Making Memories". Old stuff is new again! 


Wish me luck on catching up this week! I need it!


1 comment:

Deneen said...

Love it! I am so far behind I don't think I will ever be caught up!