Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Project Life 2013 Week: TWENTY

Happy to be sharing Week twenty of my Project Life pages.  Still not the best pics but I'm just going with it.    This was a fun filled week with Marissa's 12th birthday.  


To reflect her love of owls (and mine!) there are a few owls scattered around.  Made those with my Cameo awhile back, so cute!


This pocket is one of my favorites!  I got the idea for this from Barbara.  Her blog is full of awesome ideas!


The right side of the week is all birthday related.  Her birthday was celebrated all weekend long!


Sequin shaker pocket showing her age.


This insert is from Gianna's class field trip to the museum that I got from one of the chaperones since I couldn't go.  I printed it big and had Gianna journal about the trip on the back.


I guess she learned a lot about money. LOL!  I like that I got her words in her handwriting to look back on.


The next insert has all the extra pics from Marissa's party with her friends.  She had a fun weekend!

Front:


Back:


I seem to have a lot of inserts this year, it's no wonder my album is so full!  

No comments: