Thursday, July 18, 2013

Project Life 2013 Week: TWENTY-TWO

Week 22 was a crazy week for us with Joe's surgery.  Putting this spread together went pretty quick.  I remember wishing I had more pics for the second page but it's all good.


This page has two flip pockets about Joe's surgery so I won't be sharing that.  The "Epic" pocket flips up to show pics of Joe and holds his patient ID, (You can see it peeking out).  The bottom "Grilling and Chillin" is another flip pocket that has more pics of Joe's recovery. (SO glad that's over!)


Seeing this, it's obvious where I lost my mojo (the center row), but it's done and in the album!


I seem to like mixing up my own papers with the kits from Studio Calico (not a subscriber), Citrus Twist & Kelly Purkey.  Lots of fun to mix it up and make it work.  Today I even broke down and bought the Becky Higgins "Honey" edition of Project Life, that I've been eyeing.  It was 50% off at Simon Says Stamp, can't refuse that!!

No comments: