Monday, July 15, 2013

Project Life 2013 Week: NINETEEN

This post has been a long time in the making. I can not tell you how many times I have taken pics of my pages to share.  I tried different times of the day looking for decent lighting.  Nothing.  I tried both my camera and my cell phone.  Nothing. I finally have up and made the most of the last batch of pics I took and now that I'm ready to share them-Blogger is acting funny and won't let me type anything! (Typing this on my iPhone app) Nevermind, I may have figured something else out...for now!

I have lots of Project Life pages to share but I'll share them day by day.  Or try to anyway!! 

This weeks pages came together pretty well. I sorta stuck with a theme color, I guess you could call it. I used the Echo Park "Be Mine" 6x6 paper pad to keep everything coordinated. Well, except for two days, but work with me! LOL! 



One of my favorite details on this page are these two pockets.  I can't stop making sequin shaker pockets.  They're not perfect in anyway but I like them and what they add to my pages.  Plus I use some of my ever growing supply of sequins!  The days of the week pocket I simply used different washi tapes for the background.




Another favorite pocket.  I am slowly getting back in touch with my Big Shot and embossing folders. The dots is my go-to folder.

         

This pocket was a flip card that I made using vellum for the pocket.  I got the idea from Pinterest, you can see it HERE.  I couldn't find the exact link but this is her BLOG.  I wanted to keep all the texts I got from Marissa from her Choir trip to Dorney Park.  We texted a lot that day and I loved that she shared so much with me.


Finally, there are the inserts for Mother's Day.  I kept it pretty simple.


So, now that I found a way to blog without having those problems, I hope to catch up on my pages of Project Life.  I am actually caught up and started Volume 2 of my albums!

2 comments:

Jossie Posie said...

Love looking at your pages always so cute! Def need to work on some type of pocket page as i have never done that before!

Laura t. said...

You are doing an awesome job. I am caught up too, however, I need to print out some weekly cards.