Monday, July 22, 2013

Project Life 2013 Week: TWENTY-FOUR

Back again, with another week of Project Life.  Still catching up on sharing them.  This week felt a lot more fun to me.  I mixed things up from different kits in my stash and just had fun.


I think it basically speaks for itself.  Lots of filler cards in this week.  I know I said it before but I'll say it again, I'd rather have more pics (namely of my family) than filler cards, but I still like how this came out.


My favorite part was the title card. 


This page, I used a lot of fun stitching on the filler cards.  The left purple/green one is just me piercing the paper along the pattern.  The other two pockets are made using the Amy Tangerine stitch kit.


Last night, I went through my pics for 2011, and I think it might just be manageable to do a simpler version of Project Life.  On a monthly scale mostly, but I'll just wing it, I think.  Just need to decide on an album, and then I will slowly start to print my pics.  Little by little, it'll get done. ;)

No comments: